Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time to start blogging Again!

So the last time I wrote a blog post was for my Writing 340 class at USC. The teacher wanted us to post on topics from our majors following different prompts. Actually, his purpose for our blogs was probably very similar to what we are doing in this class. He wanted to combine the current technology with our writing class to familiarize ourselves with different outlets for writing. Nowadays we don't need spend hundreds of dollars to go have something published. We can do it right here with a little bit of time and an internet connection. Oh how the times have changed. Anyways, today I'm writing here again for ...


wait for it...


.


.


.


.


.


.


Another class!

I wonder what random stories I will write this time. I hope you enjoy these old posts. They are rather entertaining and I certainly put a goodly amount of time in them. Have Fun!

No comments: